WaPo crowing about coming Virginia gun control

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

WaPo crowing about coming Virginia gun control

Postby scott9050 » Thu, 06 Jun 2019 06:30:25

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
scott9050
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: William

My Arsenal:
Fishing accident.

Re: WaPo crowing about coming Virginia gun control

Postby wittmeba » Thu, 06 Jun 2019 13:33:54

The typical answers are:
- We need more gun control -- very unqualified canned response with no further definition.
- We need background checks -- another very unqualified canned response. Already have them for almost all legal gun purchases. You won't stop the illegal purchases. If you could you wouldn't need the background checks at all. I believe all the 'brick-n-mortar' sellers in gun shows will require a BG check or the sale won't happen.

Then ask the dems and gun grabbers with all the facts and details known what they would suggest. They won't have anything to say.

For those whom may not know -- there are buses travelling on Hwy 81 to Richmond on MLK Day for the annual Lobby Day to fight for gun rights. Check the https://www.VCDL.org site for information -- always Jan of new year.
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Return to General Discussion