Some thoughts re: the El Paso Walmart shooting

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Some thoughts re: the El Paso Walmart shooting

Postby AlanM » Sat, 03 Aug 2019 20:13:37

1. With all the concealed and open carriers in Texas, why didn't anyone engage that jackwagon.

2. In MY Humble Opinion that jackwagon should be defined as an "unperson" all references to him should be "The El Paso Shooter" or "The El Paso Walmart murderer".
His name should be erased from all records, his fingerprints card/records identified as above, and since he was caught in the act, his name need not be mentioned in court at his trial. Just have the witnesses point and say "That's him."

Currently, (on Fox News at least) his name hasn't been mentioned. Just that he is a 21 year old male.

3. I wonder if he surrendered because he ran out of ammo or his gun jammed.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Alan

My Arsenal:
My EDC works quite well.

Re: Some thoughts re: the El Paso Walmart shooting

Postby kelu » Sat, 03 Aug 2019 21:20:46

His manifesto raised the BS meter for me: https://imgur.com/a/GLhd7ZR
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby AlanM » Sat, 03 Aug 2019 23:29:43

Need to keep talking about the heroes and victims. One hero here. He was carrying but decided to get the kids to safety first.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/w ... n=sharebar
AlanM
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
My EDC works quite well.

Postby domin8ss » Mon, 05 Aug 2019 12:17:21

1. El Paso is a poor town. The average income of El Paso is ~$37k/year. The national average is $53k/year. The cost of the course, gun, ammo, and holster are out of reach for lower income individuals.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

domin8ss
Sighting In
Sighting In

Postby SHMIV » Tue, 06 Aug 2019 06:00:15

I swear, I think the point of these shootings is to aid in ushering in new confiscation laws.

I've read that the Left has military wings, now. It wouldn't much shock me if they had an espionage wing, to set up some of this sort of thing.

Sounds crazy, but we're talking about a larger group that busses in paid "protestors" to burn down cities. Other forms of well organized chaos aren't beyond comprehension, anymore.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby AlanM » Tue, 06 Aug 2019 10:40:58

SHMIV wrote:I swear, I think the point of these shootings is to aid in ushering in new confiscation laws.

I've read that the Left has military wings, now. It wouldn't much shock me if they had an espionage wing, to set up some of this sort of thing.

Sounds crazy, but we're talking about a larger group that busses in paid "protestors" to burn down cities. Other forms of well organized chaos aren't beyond comprehension, anymore.

The little man in the back of my head that wears the tin foil hat,
(I rarely listen to him.) has been saying that for several years.
AlanM

AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
My EDC works quite well.

Postby kelu » Tue, 06 Aug 2019 13:50:13

After Las Vegas, I am beyond convinced that there is a black budget group in the government deeply implicated in these things.
What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen. He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional. The mental health system has consistently failed us due to the lack of establishments and health care coverage for a person like him. He has attended college and just enrolled in welding school. His medications allow him to be somewhat functional but he will never be completely functional in life. His brain does not work like a normal person and never will due to the nature of his mental illness. He has suffered through countless serious full-blown schizophrenic delusional episodes and he has been put in numerous mental hospitals since he was 16 years old. The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own.

https://oklahoman.com/article/5560334/a ... -statement

Remember Cesar Sayoc, the crazy guy accused to have sent fake bombs? There were plenty doubtful things in that story too.
Anyway, too many stories, and this is not a conspiracy research forum. The end result is that we and our rights are under attack.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby SHMIV » Wed, 07 Aug 2019 00:50:03

Heh. I don't need a little man with a tin foil hat in the back of my head; I AM a little man with a tin foil hat, lmao.

We may not be a conspiracy research forum (as much as I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, many are quite far fetched!), and I don't think we should evolve into one, but sometimes the conspiracy in question IS relevant to the forum.

Also, we've witnessed some major conspiracies unravel before our eyes, over the past couple of years. Stuff that seemed far fetched, less than 5 years ago, suddenly seems plausible.

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Postby Swampman » Wed, 07 Aug 2019 15:38:01

Talking to a friend of mine last night over beers and he mentioned the conspiracy thing as well, and he was a flaming liberal. Told me last night he's seriously considering switching party affiliation. 'Bout dropped my beer!
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.

Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jim

Postby kelu » Wed, 07 Aug 2019 17:27:39

Swampman wrote:Talking to a friend of mine last night over beers and he mentioned the conspiracy thing as well, and he was a flaming liberal. Told me last night he's seriously considering switching party affiliation. 'Bout dropped my beer!

Give him an extra beer from us!

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby WRW » Wed, 07 Aug 2019 18:21:26

I should start another thread, but...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... s-n2551258

The Dayton shooter was also pro-gun control, just like the New Zealand shooter. Sounds like they may get their way. If so, we have been taken hostage and are negotiating with the hostage takers (something we pay lip service to abstaining from doing).

WRW
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Bill

My Arsenal:
Daisy Legacy .22

Next Firearm:
9mm maybe

Postby Reverenddel » Sun, 22 Sep 2019 20:26:32

I've been wearing a tinfoil fedora so much, I look like a baked tater...

We're in the end times my friends.... if we cannot quell this shadowy underside of bureaucrats we're cooked!

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:

Postby Swampman » Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:56:59

The "end times", biblically speaking? I have my doubts. There have been plenty of folks in past decades who point out similarities between then current events and biblical writings about the end times. So far they've all been wrong. No one knows except God almighty. And He ain't sayin'!

Advice to "get right with God" is always good advice no matter what. Get right, stay right and you won't have to worry. :friends:

Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby kelu » Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:16:46

They just need Ceausescu treatment.

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby Reverenddel » Thu, 26 Sep 2019 21:47:32

I'm talking about "end times" of this country. I cannot see us having this much divide, and continuing. I see nation-states in North America, because as soon as it starts? There are parts of CANADA that are sick of being controlled by Schmucks in Toronto.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby kelu » Fri, 27 Sep 2019 08:52:49

You are right. In Europe there is also a separationist movement that is stronger every year. I don't monitor other areas, but is probably a global trend.

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby Swampman » Fri, 27 Sep 2019 15:04:33

Reverenddel wrote:I'm talking about "end times" of this country. I cannot see us having this much divide, and continuing. I see nation-states in North America, because as soon as it starts? There are parts of CANADA that are sick of being controlled by Schmucks in Toronto.

:thumbsup:

Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

ads

Return to General Discussion