Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby allingeneral » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:36:23

This woman hadn't been back to her hometown in the UK for several years. She had heard rumors that radical Muslims were taking over her hometown, but she didn't realize what that really meant until she saw it with her own eyes.

Is your hometown safe? Ask Dearborn, Michigan that question.

Image


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9266
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby Newgunguy » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:52:48

Seen this posted on another site, along with the thing at Wegmans having the Muslim cashier and not letting beer or meat products through her line. I would go through the line with this stuff coated on the money.

http://www.silverbulletgunoil.net/OrderSBGO.html
[url="http://www.signaturebar.com/"]Image[/url]


User avatar
Newgunguy
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:18:02

My Arsenal:
Ruger SR9c
Savage FXP .22LR
2 Mosin Nagants

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby mamabearCali » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 10:49:08

I am close friends with a group dubbed the Dearborne four. A group of individuals arrested at an arab festival for basically being Christians and daring to answer questions Muslims asked them. They were charged with a bunch of BS crimes and because they had video of everything were found innocent. Several cops perjured themselves repeatedly to try and sway the verdict. It is bad in Dearborne, really bad. Don't go there yall.
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."


User avatar
mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:08:25
First Name: Christie

My Arsenal:
Glock 36

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby OakRidgeStars » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:39:56

Would the last American to leave Dearbornistan please turn off the lights? :dunno:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin


Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
User avatar
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
 
Posts: 12183
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Location: Virginia Beach
First Name: Jay

My Arsenal:
I have no idea what you're talking about

Next Firearm:
Something scary...

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby joeshmo » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:19:47

I like the part when the muz says this demenstration is to stop oppression and she is covered from head to toe in a smelly black bed sheets. Only a matter of time it is like that in this country. Just recently a federal judge upheld sheria law somewhere in the mid-west. They should be kicking them all out of europe but no... see what happens? The only one who will stand up to them is Nicolas Sarkozy.


User avatar
joeshmo
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 20:33:47
First Name: what

My Arsenal:
I'll never tell

Next Firearm:
red rider bb gun

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby Rich » Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:09:43

UK is in deep s**t. Very large muslim population...many of whom are openly preaching violence.


User avatar
Rich
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:42:41
First Name: Rich

My Arsenal:
Never enough

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby Kreutz » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:35:40

Have a few IRL friends in/from Blighty and they report they feel like a lone colonial official in their own cities; the lone white person as far as the eye can see on some days.

An exploding violent Muslim populace and a shrinking, weak, and cowardly native populace makes for extinction.

They had a good thing going for awhile though.


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
 
Posts: 4262
Joined: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:26:42
First Name: Lolwhut

My Arsenal:
30.06
12ga.
9mm
.45
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby dorminWS » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:43:33

Kreutz wrote:Have a few IRL friends in/from Blighty and they report they feel like a lone colonial official in their own cities; the lone white person as far as the eye can see on some days.

An exploding violent Muslim populace and a shrinking, weak, and cowardly native populace makes for extinction.

They had a good thing going for awhile though.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Is that native population weak and cowardly because they're weak cowards, or because they're DISARMED?
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
-Thomas Jefferson


National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
User avatar
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
 
Posts: 5946
Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
Location: extreme SW VA
First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby Taggure » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 10:15:29

dorminWS wrote:
Kreutz wrote:Have a few IRL friends in/from Blighty and they report they feel like a lone colonial official in their own cities; the lone white person as far as the eye can see on some days.

An exploding violent Muslim populace and a shrinking, weak, and cowardly native populace makes for extinction.

They had a good thing going for awhile though.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Is that native population weak and cowardly because they're weak cowards, or because they're DISARMED?


In short I would say yes.

The other thought would be that the UK and Eropean countries have preached multiculturism and tolerance for so long that they can only live with the situation that they have created. If we are not careful here in the U.S. and stop it dead in its tracks before it gets any worse the same thing will happen here as well.

The Muslims are already trying to get shari laws in our court system and in some places they have more then infiltrated our governance system within the communities; providing a foot hold for shari law to be implemented. This is a threat pure and simple that must be dealt with before it gets out of hand like in the UK, France, and Germany.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
User avatar
Taggure
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
 
Posts: 2637
Joined: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:43:59
First Name: Vern

My Arsenal:
Mother: Ralphie, what would you like for Christmas?

Adult Ralphie: Horrified, I heard myself blurt it out.

Ralphie: I want an offical Red Rider carbine action two hundred shot range model air rifle.

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby Kreutz » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:56:06

dorminWS wrote:Is that native population weak and cowardly because they're weak cowards, or because they're DISARMED?



Oooo, chicken or the egg?

I'd say they were disarmed because they're weak cowards, but its alot more complex.

Pat Buchanan nails much of Europes problems correctly in his various books....negative birth rates, secularism, immigration, and multiculturalism.

England of course is specially screwed since its had an open arms policy and a very generous welfare scheme for a long time now.


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
 
Posts: 4262
Joined: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:26:42
First Name: Lolwhut

My Arsenal:
30.06
12ga.
9mm
.45
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby allingeneral » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:05:42

Kreutz wrote:
dorminWS wrote:Is that native population weak and cowardly because they're weak cowards, or because they're DISARMED?

Pat Buchanan nails much of Europes problems correctly in his various books....negative birth rates, secularism, immigration, and multiculturalism.

England of course is specially screwed since its had an open arms policy and a very generous welfare scheme for a long time now.


That doesn't bode well for us with the Democratic party's agenda... So, you'll be voting R in November, I hope?
Image


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9266
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby dorminWS » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 15:29:15

The very words I would have posted, allingeneral.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
-Thomas Jefferson


National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
User avatar
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
 
Posts: 5946
Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
Location: extreme SW VA
First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby ratherfish » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 15:39:22

He has stated he's voting for the man who will disarm all of us.
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
User avatar
ratherfish
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
 
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:22:29
Location: Fredericksburg
First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Will do for now

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby Kreutz » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:11:37

allingeneral wrote:That doesn't bode well for us with the Democratic party's agenda... So, you'll be voting R in November, I hope?


The R that has passed blanket amnesty for illegals once under Reagan and tried to do so again under the radar at least twice on Dubyas second term?

Surely you jest in the R being the Great White Hope? :confused:


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
 
Posts: 4262
Joined: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:26:42
First Name: Lolwhut

My Arsenal:
30.06
12ga.
9mm
.45
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby allingeneral » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:37:58

Kreutz wrote:
allingeneral wrote:That doesn't bode well for us with the Democratic party's agenda... So, you'll be voting R in November, I hope?


The R that has passed blanket amnesty for illegals once under Reagan and tried to do so again under the radar at least twice on Dubyas second term?

Surely you jest in the R being the Great White Hope? :confused:


I never said anything about Great White Hope. You have to realize that in this realm, the D's have the market cornered for amnesty and making everyone feel welcome and well paid regardless of their actual status in life.

THese words alone, which are quoted from you:

Kreutz wrote:England of course is specially screwed since its had an open arms policy and a very generous welfare scheme for a long time now.


The welfare state that the D's are creating is going to doom us all, just like it screwed the UK. You said it yourself!

I see a future where there may never be another R president. The D's have figured it out. They have figured out how to buy the votes they need to stay in power.

Please Kreutz - I beg you to consider what's happening to our country and vote for the lesser of two evils. Vote R!
Image


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9266
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby mk4 » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 20:25:46

^^^
Agree with you completely, AIG.
Now I'm gonna wait and watch for the response that's sure to come...
:popcorn:
“For life, liberty and Little Lizzie.” - John Connor (2005)


National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
mk4
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:50:13
First Name: mk4

My Arsenal:
...was the victim of a tragic boating accident.

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby Kreutz » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 21:35:18

allingeneral wrote:
Kreutz wrote:
allingeneral wrote:That doesn't bode well for us with the Democratic party's agenda... So, you'll be voting R in November, I hope?


The R that has passed blanket amnesty for illegals once under Reagan and tried to do so again under the radar at least twice on Dubyas second term?

Surely you jest in the R being the Great White Hope? :confused:


I never said anything about Great White Hope. You have to realize that in this realm, the D's have the market cornered for amnesty and making everyone feel welcome and well paid regardless of their actual status in life.

THese words alone, which are quoted from you:

Kreutz wrote:England of course is specially screwed since its had an open arms policy and a very generous welfare scheme for a long time now.


The welfare state that the D's are creating is going to doom us all, just like it screwed the UK. You said it yourself!

I see a future where there may never be another R president. The D's have figured it out. They have figured out how to buy the votes they need to stay in power.

Please Kreutz - I beg you to consider what's happening to our country and vote for the lesser of two evils. Vote R!


We have a different worldview. I think if something is as sick as this country it needs to be allowed to die as quickly as possible; not strung along for a few more years.

Why delay the inevitable?

Obama part deux will be the last nail ensuring the end much sooner than later.

Whats so bad about just getting it over with? That debts gonna grow exponentially under Obama and only slightly less so under Romney; what difference does it make? Just get it over with!


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
 
Posts: 4262
Joined: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:26:42
First Name: Lolwhut

My Arsenal:
30.06
12ga.
9mm
.45
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby allingeneral » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 21:54:59

Kreutz wrote:We have a different worldview. I think if something is as sick as this country it needs to be allowed to die as quickly as possible; not strung along for a few more years.

Why delay the inevitable?

Obama part deux will be the last nail ensuring the end much sooner than later.

Whats so bad about just getting it over with? That debts gonna grow exponentially under Obama and only slightly less so under Romney; what difference does it make? Just get it over with!


Ah - the old Obamacare "Death pill". Don't try to save this old country - it's not worth the cost of surgery or rehabilitation. Just give it another dose of Obama and let it die.

Man...You're sick. You've got it bad. :cray:
Image


Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9266
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Ruger 10/22
S&W 4043 .40
Daly 1911 .45
Mossberg 500 12Ga
Rem 870 Super Mag
Ranger Youth 20Ga
Browning Buck Mark .22

Next Firearm:
Lever Action .357Mag

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby mamabearCali » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 22:15:06

You know I will take the difficult and imperfect gov't we have right now for the danger, uncertainty, and almost inevitable tyranny that is likely to occur when this great country sees it's last days. Do not hasten that day.

Ther is no where left to run to. If we fail here the light of freedom could easily fade out. I keep hope for my children that freedom just might if we work very hard exist for them. Why should two generations snuff out the light of freedom for all who are to come?

So I say do not hasten the death of this great American experiment.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."


User avatar
mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:08:25
First Name: Christie

My Arsenal:
Glock 36

Re: Radical Muslims in the UK - Video

Postby SHMIV » Wed, 04 Apr 2012 22:16:07

Kreutz wrote:
We have a different worldview. I think if something is as sick as this country it needs to be allowed to die as quickly as possible; not strung along for a few more years.



Aye, Kreutz.... a different world view. That I've known.

So, we sit back and watch the United States die. Then what? I seriously doubt that things will get better after that. The country may die, but the citizens won't; at least, not all of us, anyway. I imagine that a period of anarchy will follow, then I suppose that we'd be enslaved by the 1st nation that get's here to claim the land.

I much prefer trying to nurse our sick nation back to health. If nothing else, maybe our kids will have the opportunity to reach adulthood before TSHTF.
"God Almighty created simplicity. Complexity, inspired by the Great Deceiver, tends to be the province of men. " S. H. M., IV

I'm an American-American


User avatar
SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
Location: Where ever I go, there I am.
First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

Next


Return to Politics (All other non-firearm related)

Who is online

Registered users: BertMacklin, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, grumpyMSG, Majestic-12 [Bot], MikeVictor, SHMIV, tperk100, Yahoo [Bot]

Shop Here!
Help support VGOF!


AIG Tactical - Do it now!
Red Stitch Tactical