Primaries

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Primaries

Postby Fubar » Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:20:46

Well, I'm glad Corey Stewart will face Kaine. I sure hope he beats that dumba$$.

And in my district, Comstock won. She is a RINO and anti-Trump, sorry to say.
International Benchrest Shooters
National Benchrest Shooters Association
Cast Bullet Association

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Fubar
Sighting In
Sighting In

First Name: wayne

Re: Primaries

Postby Mindflayer » Wed, 13 Jun 2018 19:32:41

Comstock is a RINO and no friend of the libertarian. However, she may be the best to run against Jennifer Wexton. The latter will prove to be a difficult adversary come November.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
Mindflayer
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Patrick

Next Firearm:
Is it free?

Postby kelu » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:35:02

Sadly, Corey is an easy target for the left. I hope, but I don't expect him to be able to beat Kaine. Too many independents find Corey too extreme. And he is not a good speaker, to be able to successfully defend itself. See latest Cuomo clip.
Probably not as well aligned with Trump, but Freitas I think had better chances to beat Kaine.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby Reverenddel » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:00:44

"Freitas I think had better chances to beat Kaine."

And that's why I suspect Democrats voted in the Republican primary for COREY, they KNEW Freitas would handily whip Timmy-Boi's ass.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Postby Swampman » Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:24:51

So, two years ago Stewart said the RNC was pulling money out of Virginia. Wonder where they stand now on funding Stewarts race against Tiny Tim?

What do we have to do to change the primary voting system in Virginia to a closed system?
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jim

Free Shipping on All Power Tools!

Return to General Discussion