New Sharia-iff in Town

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

New Sharia-iff in Town

Postby Ironbear » Tue, 23 May 2017 12:50:07

Guy appoints himself "Religious Police". Even CAIR won't support him!

http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-muslims-protest-sharia-vigilante-patrolling-in-cedar-riverside-area/419321224/

Notable that he was arrested, as a juvenile, for impersonating a police officer. Sounds like a power tripper to me! I'm probably OK with the county (and court) for rejecting his request for a carry permit; although I'm torn on whether Minneapolis/Hennepin County deserve him or not.

Wonder why he moved out of the South to "Minnesota Nice"? Probably for his... uhmm... health. :roll:
My grandfather said, "Always use your head!".
I told him, "I want to pound nails!"
He said, "Best use a hammer instead."

Ironbear
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Re: New Sharia-iff in Town

Postby Swampman » Wed, 24 May 2017 13:45:41

Obviously a white-boy who can't grow a decent beard. I agree with Ironbear, probably moved out of the south for his health.
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jim

Postby Steve32 » Sun, 18 Jun 2017 10:00:54

Judging by the article, he is a nutcase.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Steve32
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Steve

My Arsenal:
AR-15, 1911, AK-74, .357 Mag revolver, Rem 870, Sig P320

Next Firearm:
A 9mm pistol?

Postby Nemo » Mon, 10 Jul 2017 22:19:42

Swampman wrote:Obviously a white-boy who can't grow a decent beard. I agree with Ironbear, probably moved out of the south for his health.

I moved back home to Va from Ga about a year ago. I have little doubt the move by him was to clear up serious threats to his health. And well being.

Its gets awful hot and humid down there. Many people talk about the FL mosquitos that pair up and carry people off, one on each shoulder. In Ga mama skeeter grabs you by the neck and takes you by herself. I have heard there are other things there that make you bleed alot too.

No specific knowledge just one of those-- people talk, word gets around, you hear things I was learned about down there.

Nemo

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Nemo
Pot Shot
Pot Shot

My Arsenal:
Had to sell all for doc bills and scripts and such

Return to General Discussion