Michelle Obama a racist? Oh, my...

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Michelle Obama a racist? Oh, my...

Postby wittmeba » Sat, 07 Oct 2017 10:18:37

What will I learn next?

Cam Newton was hammered for a feminist statement he made intending humor - something like "I'm surprised a woman would ask about a players route".

Michelle O concludes the distrust of the country is because the republicans are white male.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/ ... men-white/

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/10/ ... inalizing/
If all the laws worked, there would never be any crime.

I often take a very long windy road to my destination. When I arrive I often wonder how I missed the shortcut.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Re: Michelle Obama a racist? Oh, my...

Postby Swampman » Sun, 08 Oct 2017 13:24:04

Didn't we know this?
Progressives/Liberals - Promoting tyranny and a defenseless people since 1913.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Swampman
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jim

Re: Michelle Obama a racist? Oh, my...

Postby M1A4ME » Mon, 09 Oct 2017 07:34:08

They will never call anyone but white people racists.

You need to understand the purpose behind the MSM working with those who want to tear American down, tear it apart, set Americans against each other.

Go far enough with it and it makes the final steps easier.

Those who what the people that protect them to have guns - but don't want the common people to have guns.

Those who fly around on private jets - but tell you how jet travel damages the environment.

Those who tell you what type of food is bad for you to eat - but eat what they want.

Those who take bribes/kickbacks to allow harmful medicine on the market.

Those who maneuver the common people into a single type of medical insurance/care while having the money/freedom to provide better for themselves and their families.

It's similar to communism. The common people are used to provide their "betters" with a lifestyle that is hard to imagine. Or, similar to the middle ages. Royalty and serfs. No middle ground. If you learn history you learn that one of the things that took power away from royalty was the rise of the craftsmen/skilled laborers/merchants that became the middle class. Why else have they spent so much time and effort over the last couple of decades to damage/destroy the middle class in the USA?

M1A4ME
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Return to General Discussion