Mayor NY director arrested gun possession

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Mayor NY director arrested gun possession

Postby wittmeba » Sun, 08 Apr 2018 17:54:48

Bill de Blasio's Mayor NY director busted for gun possession

Simple arithmetic - gun holds 8 rounds, 5 shots fired, 3 rounds still in gun --- looks simple enough to me. 1 empty shell found in vehicle.

One of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s (D) criminal justice directors was arrested Saturday night with two others on gun charges after a loaded firearm was found inside their car.

The New York Post identified the director as Reagan Stevens. She “was busted on two counts of criminal possession of a weapon after cops found the loaded 9mm gun in the glovebox of the 2002 Infiniti double-parked on the corner of 177th Street and 106th Avenue in Jamaica around 10:25 p.m.”

An individual “shell casing” was also discovered the car. This would indicate that a round had been fired at some point, but it does not necessitate the round was fired criminally.

Police located Infiniti after the NYPD’s ShotSpotter system alerted officers to five shots being fired “on nearby 109th Avenue around 10 p.m.” The magazine for the 9mm handgun had eight-round capacity but only contained three rounds.

Surveillance video from the area in which the Infiniti was parked allegedly “shows the muzzle flashes of five shots fired from a car.”

Forty-two-year-old Stevens was in the back seat of the car when officers approached. They also arrested 25-year-old Caesar Forbes, who was driving the car, and 24-year-old Montel Hughes, who was a second passenger in the vehicle.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ossession/
It is still a scary thought as to how close we came
to having Hillary Clinton as president of the USA.

A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Re: Mayor NY director arrested gun possession

Postby AlanM » Sun, 08 Apr 2018 20:24:29

I guess she was directing some criminal "justice".
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Alan

My Arsenal:
My EDC is a 1911

Postby MarcSpaz » Sun, 08 Apr 2018 20:45:35

I love when anti-2a people get arrested for gun crimes. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Postby smltooner » Sun, 08 Apr 2018 23:01:15

MarcSpaz wrote:I love when anti-2a people get arrested for gun crimes. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
THE HIGH PRICE OF FREEDOM IS A COST PAID BY A BRAVE FEW. In memory of our fallen heroes.

THOSE WHO SERVE DESERVE HONOR, RESPECT, THANKS.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
smltooner
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Ted

Return to General Discussion