NC man: "I am the majority" pro gun speech

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

NC man: "I am the majority" pro gun speech

Postby AlanM » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 09:50:50

Mark Keith Robinson (he's on Facebook) a recent political science graduate, blasted the city council of Greensboro, NC on April 3rd, 2018.

This is all over FoxNews.

In the wake of the Parkland high school massacre, a North Carolina city is debating whether a yearly gun and knife show should still be held this summer.

Though the city attorney said the city cannot cancel the event at Greensboro Coliseum, the council opened the discussion up for public debate Tuesday.

The conversation brought out passion on both sides, with critics claiming that the show "allow[s] people to take advantage of the gun show loophole and bypass background checks."

The Greensboro NC City Council was considering cancelling a Gun Show. Political correctness gone wrong. Mr. Robinson is a True American and we applaud him.

Here's the video with readable text of his testimony (rant) if you have Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mrctv/videos/1850837868272586/

Note that Robinson is a gun rights advocate, but not a gun owner.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
AlanM
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Alan

My Arsenal:
My EDC is a 1911

Re: NC man: "I am the majority" pro gun speech

Postby cwfunrider » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 10:08:48

Heard this speech on the radio this morning. Brought a tear to my eye.......

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
cwfunrider
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Chris

My Arsenal:
Who?
What?
I don't Understand?

Next Firearm:
That one.....

Postby MarcSpaz » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 10:24:14

I saw thus video last night. It was a great comment and the people are behind him. Sadly, it's all for nothing. The government doesn't care about the people. They only care about control and staying in power.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
MarcSpaz
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Marc

My Arsenal:
Franks and Beans

Postby Jon » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 18:48:08

Also saw this video earlier today. He's just saying what millions in America are feeling. I agree with Mark though. I think this anti 2A crap is going to spread eventually.

If the stuff that's happening in Deerfield Illinois makes it's way across the country gun folks are going to be forced to make some hardcore decisions in the near future.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Jon
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Jonathan

Postby kelu » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 20:21:28

When is the hunting season start?
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby smltooner » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 21:12:15

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
THE HIGH PRICE OF FREEDOM IS A COST PAID BY A BRAVE FEW. In memory of our fallen heroes.

THOSE WHO SERVE DESERVE HONOR, RESPECT, THANKS.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
smltooner
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: Ted

Return to General Discussion