How to fight the latest push for gun control

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Re: How to fight the latest push for gun control

Postby kelu » Thu, 23 Jun 2016 10:12:56

We are getting very close.
"Speak now or forever hold your peace" - I think this is what they say here as last chance?
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby Reverenddel » Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:11:45

Kelu... you're the only one on here whose been through this before... Can you give us a "quick, and dirty" schematic play-by-play of what to expect, and what's a good course of action?"

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Postby kelu » Thu, 23 Jun 2016 15:30:06

For now, being very active and vocal can save you/us (we're in the same boat). Look at what liberals do: a lot of noise. In our part? not so much. I see civilized, rational and argumentative speeches from our side, but few and on low voice.
This is an information war. Who yells louder and manages to paint the other side in bad colors wins. Even if we have to broad paint all liberals as terrorist sympathizers for being open border, so be it. They support pro-choice? ask them how many children they have killed so far. They support affirmative action? paint them as white haters and racists (affirmative action is a form of racism in my view). Make them so that whatever they say, it will be a blow-back, and only then they will shut up.
We are been beaten badly at this war so far. Wake up or ... shut up forever. That's why I support Trump. He is my kind: I may make mistakes, but I speak freely what I think. To hell with PC.

Well... if we lose, and it's very possible given the current leaders, then it depends on what the elites have in mind. But given the accelerated movements of this war, I expect nothing good.
The optimistic view, a forced guns buy-back like Australia, leaving only some bolt-action for hunting and maybe revolvers. UN and EU is pushing hard these days to further restrict gun ownership, so don't expect to have a preferred treatment. And then slowly degrade from that.
The pessimistic view, after the initial buy-back above, they will come after the rest if the guns. Almost completely.
[Tin foil alert here: after years of research, I'm very inclined towards conspiracy theories]
After that, they will push hard towards immigration and destruction of the nations, civilization and culture. Putting couple educated whites in a sea of uneducated immigrants will take care of the whites, while making the whole mass easy to rule. Stalin moved tens of millions of people from one place to another, with same goal: destruction of cultural identity of populations in the conquered countries.
Taxes of about 80%, to fund the beast, given the increased needs and the drop in productivity.
We had dissenters in my country. In the first years after communists came to power, they hide in the mountains and fought for about 10 years. But they were few, and ultimately all captured.
We had a lot of political prisoners, and in many cases the jails where they were sentenced to forced hard labor looked like universities and the Academy. Brilliant minds. The regime put the worst of the worst, people who barely knew to write or read, in charge of secret police. And they hate every one that was smart.
I still hate my grandfathers for the fact that they, together with their generation, did nothing to prevent that, while whey still could. Kinda gun owners today. Their inaction allowed the destruction of a country and the soul of a nation.

Play by play scenario? Dunno, I haven't read their script. I hope someday a Guccifer will give us that. But look into Kalergi plan for Europe, and remember what Bush said about a new world order. It is in works, and almost all of the elites are aboard.
What I expect is to:
1. ban "assault" weapons first,
2. then because of course will be no reduction in gun deaths they will came after handguns.
3. then any semi-automatic rifle (not because they care about people, but they are afraid they can become a target).
All this in maximum 5 years if we lose the presidency and the supreme court. And our RINO's will allow it.
Then? Once Americans are disarmed and nobody on this planet can oppose their plans, I expect very bad things.

I forgot to add, I also expect them to try to start a big war.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby kelu » Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:06:33

We should do something like this a lot.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/lgbt- ... ting-range
Open to new people. Once they get into it, I doubt they will be anti ever again.
I'm not in the position to teach anyone, but if someone is doing it, I'll be happy to donate some ammo or the cost for that.

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby scott9050 » Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:57:35

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
scott9050
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: William

My Arsenal:
Fishing accident.

Postby wittmeba » Fri, 01 Jul 2016 14:46:46

With the latest pushes to create more "exempt" lists many are discussing who's names should be on the list and how to get someone added to the list.

It is equally important to have a clear method for getting removed from the list.

We should be pushing back on some issues using the same tactics as the libs. "Common Sense" means just that. If a recommendation does not make sense -- kill it immediately. Don't try to salvage every tidbit of trash to make it something is isn't.

snip...During the call, Ryan said it is “common sense that suspects on terror watch lists not be able to buy guns.” His announcement of this scheduled vote comes one week after House Democrats ended their 25-hour sit-in for gun control.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... next-week/
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Postby az132207912 » Sun, 11 Jun 2017 17:46:28

ok :pistol: :pistol: :pistol:

az132207912
Sighting In
Sighting In

My Arsenal:
bushmaster target a3

Postby gunguyva33 » Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:53:49

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ATTORNEYS

UNITED SELF DEFENSE LAW OUT OF LOUISA REPRESENTS PEOPLE FOR A FRACTION OF THE PRICE AS OTHERS

especially when gun grabbers are coming after guns, its important to have attorneys who represent you for little to no costs
they represent you if government tries to take your guns

look at joining them cause I have been with them for a while and best decision I've made

https://gundefenselaw.com/

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
gunguyva33
Pot Shot
Pot Shot

My Arsenal:
springfield 1911
springfield xds 9mm

Postby kelu » Wed, 04 Oct 2017 16:00:28

Dude, that's spam.
Attorneys can't do much if a law is passed.
If you have personal experiences to share, go ahead, but DON'T SPAM!

kelu
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

Postby CaptainMorgan » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 04:21:33

I know I'm being redundant across threads but this article by Kurt Schlicter will make you chuckle and put a little "hell yeah" in your attitude.
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... s-n2390586

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Coast Guard   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
CaptainMorgan
Sighting In
Sighting In

First Name: Paul

Postby wittmeba » Fri, 16 Mar 2018 13:27:15

My comments:

Everyone will get the benefit whether they join or not -- as long as the organizations exist. But those whom do not belong should realize these organizations won't survive without monetary support from either donations or membership.

None of them are very expensive for what they provide in return. Man (woman) up and join at least 1 of them.
A Concealed Weapon Permit is nothing more than a permit to allow a LAC to wear a jacket.
Make America Great Again
M-A-G-A

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Postby confederate4ver1 » Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:31:48

The left is trying to divide the NRA with the Red Flag laws, don't fall for it.

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
confederate4ver1
Sighting In
Sighting In

My Arsenal:
smith and wesson shield 45

Previous

Free Shipping on All Power Tools!

Return to General Discussion