Gun Show List Here

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Gun Show List Here

Postby Nemo » Mon, 10 Jul 2017 21:28:11

has the Salem show listed for this weekend. Gunshows-usa dot com has it listed for next weekend.

Can anyone confirm the correct weekend?

Nemo

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Nemo
Pot Shot
Pot Shot

My Arsenal:
Had to sell all for doc bills and scripts and such

Re: Gun Show List Here

Postby skeeterss0 » Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:37:17

USMC 1981-2001 Semper Fi

US Constitution
Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
skeeterss0
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Scott

My Arsenal:
working on it

Next Firearm:
not sure, revolver or 20 gauge shotty

Postby M1A4ME » Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:45:23

C&E appears to have completely pulled out of the Richmond area now.

M1A4ME
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Postby wittmeba » Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:54:27

My recollection is there are no more shows in the "Richmond Raceway" due to restrictions of bringing guns into the raceway - even under the control of shows.

The Salem Va show looks to have been rescheduled based on one of the source links (indicates new date):
https://www.cegunshows.com/salem--va.html
...and this:
http://gunshows-usa.com/virginia.shtml

When I post with a list of dates the little left-pointing arrows (" << ") designate which date the post applies -- when I remember :whistle:
In the future I will include only the specific date. Does not address the OP question but may help our sanity.

I do not get notified when these dates are changed. I wil review and correct the balance of the year. Sorry for any inconvenience.
If all the laws worked, there would never be any crime.

I often take a very long windy road to my destination. When I arrive I often wonder how I missed the shortcut.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
wittmeba
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Bruce

My Arsenal:
Lost when boat capsized

Next Firearm:
Ruger SP101 .357 with 3" barrel

Return to General Discussion