Barska Optics 6-24x40 IR, Point Black, 3G IR, 1" Scope6-24x40 IR, Point Black, 3G IR, 1" Scope
Barska Optics
    Barska Optics 30mm Electro Sight w/Flashlight30mm Electro Sight w/Flashlight
Barska Optics
    Barska Optics 3-9x42 IR Contour, Mil Dot Dual C. Scope3-9x42 IR Contour, Mil Dot Dual C. Scope
Barska Optics

Eric Holder 1995: We must brainwash people on guns

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Eric Holder 1995: We must brainwash people on guns

Postby OakRidgeStars » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:25:28

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Image @OakRidgeStars

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jay

My Arsenal:
I have no idea what you're talking about

Next Firearm:
Something scary...

Re: Eric Holder 1995: We must brainwash people on guns

Postby Nat » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:41:32

He needs his brain washed with____________!

Go ahead, fill in the blank.
Support our Troops

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Nat
On Target
On Target

First Name: Nat

My Arsenal:
I sold 'em all

Postby Kory » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:52:30

Hoppes 9

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Kory
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

My Arsenal:
Wincester 94 30-30
Mossberg 835
Glock 26
Beretta 96 PS
Colt Mustang Pocketlite

Postby mamabearCali » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:12:17

Hmmm I was in HS in 1995. That would be a fail on his part.

What holder fails to see is that while cigarettes can and will kill you a gun can save your life. He is a dum dum (nicest words I can think of) for thinking people carry cause it is cool. Dude it is the farthest thing from "cool". it is annoying, a pain, and a irritant, but I carry my gun because I value my life and the lives of my children above looking skinny/ being comfortable.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

mamabearCali
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Christie

My Arsenal:
Glock 36

Postby sigster » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 22:33:54

What he needs is an Operectomy to sever the nerve running from his rectum to his optic nerve to help get rid of the crappy outlook he has against gun ownership.

sigster
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Bobby

My Arsenal:
pointy stick and a big rock

Postby Nat » Sun, 18 Mar 2012 22:35:38

Nat wrote:He needs his brain washed with____________!

Go ahead, fill in the blank.

battery acid
Support our Troops

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Marine Corps   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
Nat
On Target
On Target

First Name: Nat

My Arsenal:
I sold 'em all

Postby ratherfish » Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:59:22

He mirrors the only attitude he knows. The one from the hood where it's cool and guns are restricted for sane law abiding citizens.

Holder is Obama's major FAIL!
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, in the end, 'Thy will be done.'
-C. S. Lewis

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member  
ratherfish
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Rick

My Arsenal:
Will do for now

Postby KaosDad » Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:50:47

He's a criminal. We know that - at the very best he's "only" an accomplice to two murders of ICE agents. What every criminal wants is for guns to be illegal.
Proud Navy Dad
Proud CNU Dad

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
KaosDad
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Rich

My Arsenal:
Sig P226R
Stag Arms 2L
Soviet Made SKS
Ugartechia over/under 16ga
Monkey Ward's side by side 16ga

Next Firearm:
Wather P-1

Postby OleMan » Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:26:11

OakRidgeStars wrote:I'm shocked!. OK, maybe not.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... Cigarettes

He has a chronic condition called Anal Retinitis. The primary symptom is an inability to see clearly, and the primary cause is environmental - i.e., a chronic and near total obstruction of vision by particular types of foreign matter. There is no known cure and the condition occurs primarily among those persons with constant exposure from birth to leftist ideals, and is more severe among arrogant personailty types.
I Love This Country! It's The Government That Scares The Hell Outta Me!

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member  
OleMan
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Oleman

My Arsenal:
Somewhat modest, but highly effective

Next Firearm:
What I decide when I decide

Postby Kreutz » Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:32:14

Man, I thought Ashcroft and Gonzalez were the worst AG's in history in terms of ignoring civil liberties. This dude (and not just for this) is working just as hard for the title.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Brian

My Arsenal:
12ga.
9mm
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Postby VBshooter » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:49:42

His brain needs an enema! Another incompetent embaressment of this so called administration...
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Postby Reverenddel » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:05:33

If you check? Eric Holder was the man who gave the "go-ahead" during Janet Reno's reign to do: Waco -Branch Davidian, Elian Gonzales, and Ruby Ridge... She may have signed off, but HE did the "advising of the situation".

He hates letting the "locals just pick them up in the next town" (ALA' The Sheriff in "First Blood"). He wants to make an "Example" out of people.

I have absolutely no respect for the man, and hope he's FIRED!

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:
Nothing, not a damnedable thing.

Next Firearm:

Postby SilentServiceVet » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:08:08

Eric Holder will, hopefully, be one of the first to be fired when a Republican takes office. That he's managed to dodge being fired thus far after Fast & Furious is a testament to the White House's control on things and the liberal media's decision to ignore the story altogether. Officer Terry's family received not one phone call for condolences even after the story went very public -- yet Sandra Fluke got one from the President himself.

This video of Holder is irony at it's finest. We should blame the guns, even though DC at the time had a gun ban. We should blame Hollywood, even though most of Hollywood is run by left wing liberals. We should blame the education system for not properly educating our children that guns are demons, even though liberals have set in place the current education system. No Mr. Holder, we should blame the poor moral fabric, lack of values, and single-parent, low-income, welfare-dependent "families" that the Democrat party promotes in it's idea of "Utopia."

Some ships are designed to sink ... others require our assistance.

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Navy   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Virginia Gun Owners Coalition (VGOC) Member  
SilentServiceVet
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Nate

My Arsenal:
Sig Sauer P226 MK 25
S&W M&P9c
S&W M&P Shield 9
S&W Bodyguard 38
S&W Bodyguard 380
Dan Wesson Valor V-Bob

Postby Tweaker » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:34:45

13 posts and not a single nominee for the "wassiss" list? You guys are denying those who cling bitterly to their stereotypes regarding gun rights extremists...ahem activists. Turn it up to 11!
Officially outed waissists: Taggure, Allingeneral, Tweaker, VBShooter, Snaz, Jim, OakRidgeStars, Wylde, clayinva, Komrade Kreutz, scrubber3, Mindflaya'. All the kewl kids are waississ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTsW75KJXO4&feature=related

Tweaker
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Mike

My Arsenal:
Guns are icky, I'm here for the jerky recipies!

Next Firearm:
Ooooh, no. They scare my widdo heart!

Postby OakRidgeStars » Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:53:32

I'm already on the "wassiss" list :clap:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Image @OakRidgeStars

Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Virginia Shooting Sports Association (VSSA) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Jay

My Arsenal:
I have no idea what you're talking about

Next Firearm:
Something scary...

Postby Reverenddel » Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:52:25

I'm an ethnic Jew... I cannot be "Wassist" :roll:

Reverenddel
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: Carl

My Arsenal:

Next Firearm:

Postby dorminWS » Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:55:09

SilentServiceVet wrote:Eric Holder will, hopefully, be one of the first to be fired when a Republican takes office. That he's managed to dodge being fired thus far after Fast & Furious is a testament to the White House's control on things and the liberal media's decision to ignore the story altogether. Officer Terry's family received not one phone call for condolences even after the story went very public -- yet Sandra Fluke got one from the President himself.

This video of Holder is irony at it's finest. We should blame the guns, even though DC at the time had a gun ban. We should blame Hollywood, even though most of Hollywood is run by left wing liberals. We should blame the education system for not properly educating our children that guns are demons, even though liberals have set in place the current education system. No Mr. Holder, we should blame the poor moral fabric, lack of values, and single-parent, low-income, welfare-dependent "families" that the Democrat party promotes in it's idea of "Utopia."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
-Thomas Jefferson

dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

First Name: G2

My Arsenal:
I don't think it's a good idea to put that online. WHO KNOWS who's checking? I love big-caliber and longe-range rifles and 1911 pistols, and I've got a few.

Next Firearm:
I can always use another 1911.

Postby Kreutz » Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:50:02

Reverenddel wrote:I'm an ethnic Jew... I cannot be "Wassist" :roll:

Emet!

:hysterical:

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Army   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member  
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Brian

My Arsenal:
12ga.
9mm
7.62x38R
8x56r

Next Firearm:
can't sell another kidney (never said I was gonna sell mine)

Tire Rack- Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Return to General Discussion