Five ways to stop the NSA from spying on you

Firearms-related electronica including printable targets, ballistics tables, links to reloading software and other firearms related software.

Five ways to stop the NSA from spying on you

Postby OakRidgeStars » Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:45:18

From The Washington Post
By Timothy B. Lee

If recent reports are to be believed, the National Security Agency has broad powers to capture private information about Americans. They know who we’re calling, they have access to our Gmail messages and AOL Instant Messenger chats, and it’s a safe bet that they have other interception capabilities that haven’t been publicly disclosed. Indeed, most mainstream communications technologies are vulnerable to government eavesdropping.

But all is not lost! The NSA’s spying powers are vast, but there are still ways to thwart the agency’s snooping. Here are five of them.

Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... ng-on-you/

OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter

First Name: ORS

Re: Five ways to stop the NSA from spying on you

Postby SHMIV » Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:32:53

Obviously, none of this is foolproof. But, may as well make it as challenging as possible for the opposing camp!

The best way to stay off the grid is to aquire an Amish-like work ethic and aversion to any technology newer than 1702, aquire the mountain man methods of survival, and disappear into the wilderness. This works best if you go solo, so any ties to others must be severed.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon

SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: H

My Arsenal:
A big ol' tank of a Cadillac and a right foot made of lead.

Next Firearm:
The one that appears at the right time and location.

ads

Return to Geeks with Guns