Cursory Evaluation of the Tesla Model S:

Firearms-related electronica including printable targets, ballistics tables, links to reloading software and other firearms related software.

Cursory Evaluation of the Tesla Model S:

Postby Taggure » Tue, 01 Apr 2014 17:03:18

A little lite reading for all you Security types out there.
For those that have been watching out vehicles get smarter and smarter with every new model you might want to think if they are secure as well as smart.
ImageImage
Cursory Evaluation of the Tesla Model S: We Can't Protect Our Cars Like We Protect Our Workstations
http://www.dhanjani.com/blog/2014/03/curosry-evaluation-of-the-tesla-model-s-we-cant-protect-our-cars-like-we-protect-our-workstations.html
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)

Active, Reserve or Veteran of the United States Air Force   National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member  
Taggure
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

First Name: Vern

My Arsenal:
Mother: Ralphie, what would you like for Christmas?

Adult Ralphie: Horrified, I heard myself blurt it out.

Ralphie: I want an offical Red Rider carbine action two hundred shot range model air rifle.

Re: Cursory Evaluation of the Tesla Model S:

Postby FiremanBob » Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:20:37

Very interesting article. From what I've read about Musk, I bet he has people working on it already.
Author of The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22
1022Companion.com
Project Appleseed Instructor

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member  
FiremanBob
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter

First Name: Bob

Return to Geeks with Guns