Bianchi 82 CarryLok Belt Holster RH ParP14LDA Tan82 CarryLok Belt Holster RH ParP14LDA Tan
Bianchi
    Bianchi 82 CarryLok Belt Holster RH Glock26/27 Tan82 CarryLok Belt Holster RH Glock26/27 Tan
Bianchi
    Bianchi 82 CarryLok Belt Holster RH Glock 19/23 Tan82 CarryLok Belt Holster RH Glock 19/23 Tan
Bianchi

Common Sense and Due Caution

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required

Re: Common Sense and Due Caution

Postby VBshooter » Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:30:24

CCfan wrote;
If I sell a firearm to anyone, I don't really know what I'll do - but I seriously doubt I'm gonna be making it a paper-pushing issue. I'll probably just use common sense...and due caution.

I ask them how old they are and look at their ID..that;s it..No more questions, If they stupidly volunteer something to make me suspicous then it;s easy enough to stop the sale...Other than that a Private Sale is just that,,Private! Its nobodys damn business other than the 2 parties involved what the transaction is.
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker

National Rifle Association (NRA) Member   Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) Member   Gun Owners of America (GOA) Member   Oath Keepers (OK) Member   Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) Member  
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter

First Name: Spence

Next Firearm:
H&K Sig or an AK47/74

Previous

ads

Return to General Discussion